To develop and nurture to the highest level the talents and aspirations of our children, our schools, and the wider Trust community.
We will encourage, support and enable every child to be the best that they can be.
- Every individual is safe, valued and supported to learn.
- Our children are positive, ambitious and hardworking.
- Our children behave well, show good manners and have respect and compassion for others regardless of their gender, ethnicity, religious or cultural background.
- Our children are inspired by a well-taught curriculum that is rich and exciting.
- Our children enjoy high-quality artistic, musical and sporting activities.
- We have high expectations of, and for, everyone - encouraging them to be ‘learners for life’.
- We value and promote trust, honesty and integrity.
- Parents are our valued partners: we share the aim of encouraging our children to grow as individuals.
- We work together to help our children to be confident, responsible, resilient and independent – able to contribute to life in their local community and the wider world.
Finedon Mulso Junior School is a Church of England foundation school with a mission to work in partnership with the parish Church of St Mary the Virgin and the Peterborough Diocesan Board of Education. Whilst this mission roots its aims and values in the Christian faith, the school is inclusive and welcomes children of any faith or none.